Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Highland Terrace

I'm a 51 year old entrepreneur. Last year, I bought stock in Green City's apartment complexes on Cheap Street. To keep an eye on the development of my new properties, I bought a penthouse suite on Highland Terrace. Of the nine penthouse suites that I own, this one is the finest.
A stairwell leads to large mahogany double doors with gold-plated handles. These doors open to a hallway which leads to a personal movie theater, three large bedrooms, a living room/dining room with a wraparound bar, spare bedrooms for guests and the chef, and several outdoor terraces, one which holds a jacuzzi. The suite is fully furnished with six plasma televisions, king size beds in every room, leather couches, mahogany chairs and barstools, movie theater seats, granite counter tops, and indoor foliage. For just $18 million, what more can a man of wealth ask for?

-Joe Schmo

No comments: